Thursday, September 19, 2013

still alive, etc.

I've been a bad, bad girl. I know, shocking right? I didn't mean to neglect my blog for nearly eight months (almost long enough to have a baby), but, life happens. I don't really have any excuses. Actually, that's not true. I have a long list of excuses, but nothing I want to type here. (Like Google screwing with the posting format on blogger. I swear, they buy every website I like and systematically take away everything I like about it. Hello, feedburner.)

So, what have I been up to? Writing, writing issues, work, therapy, being more active in my critique group, lurking on facebook, neglecting twitter, more work, sprained my ankle, moving, an epiphany or two, less writing, broke my ereader, wondering why I haven't updated my blog, chastising myself for not releasing any new stories in nearly a year, crying over ER bill, putting too much pressure on myself to write, trying to get back into the groove of writing, whining a little about my absent muse, a little (okay a lot) vodka and tequila, watching Supernatural, watching Bleach (loving the anime) and generally waffling about life.

Sounds fun, yes?

Anyway, I'm going to try to post again... hm, let's say before the end of the year. Can't guarantee I'll stick to it otherwise.

No comments: