Thursday, April 26, 2012

the voices in my head have a plan

Greetings, oh readers (and others)

Updates! I finished my Love is Always Write story. The title is See Right Through and it'll be up...whenever. lol I'll post an excerpt later and I'll shout from the rooftops when there's a release date. The truly exciting part? I found a way to tie this story with a series I've been working on for a while, so not only will the first (25,000 word) story of my new series be free, the others should be coming out within the next year or so. I'll throw a couple more free short stories in between the novellas as I release them, but I'm really excited about this series. Especially since I get to end the whole thing with Filled With Stars - my supercomplicated drama.

In other news, I've committed myself to yet another thing. Shocking, I know. I've finally gotten the serial story off the ground, but I really want to have more of that written before I start posting.

I'm off to finish writing my To Do list and then start scratching stuff off of it. Hopefully, I'll get a lot accomplished today.

More news when I have it.

No comments: