Thursday, January 27, 2011

Revamped Priorities

Funny how time changes perspective. I was telling someone the other day that I'd made myself a two year To-Do list - things I wanted to accomplish. I felt like writing it all down and posting it on the wall within view of my computer would be a good motivator. The results?

From May until now I have accomplished one thing on my list: submitting to a publisher. Getting published is also on the list, and I'll be able to check that off soon. As well as designing a website. Eight of the fifteen items on the list are completing incomplete stories, few of which I've touched while I was working on my recently completed novel. Two of the things on the list require money I don't have. Two are no longer of much importance to me.

I think it's time for me to compose a new list. At the top? Update my blogs on a schedule. Maybe. I think I'll have enough on my plate with all of those unfinished stories. :-p

No comments: