Saturday, June 19, 2010

Well, I'll be!

Color me a hundred kinds of flattered! (Yes I am a Southerner, why do you ask?) Yesterday, I found the sweetest comments someone said about one of my blog entries (Hi Karen!). It made me aware of two things: I used to interact with other bloggers and I need to do that more and I used to write interesting blog entries (mostly when I was frustrated with this writing/publication process :-p). Motivation to write more often and more interesting? Maybe. At least it'll give me something to do while I'm waiting on the muse to get back on speaking terms with me.

Unfortunately, the group she references on facebook no longer exists because some enthusiastic erotica fan uploaded pictures of which facebook did not approve. At least the site acknowledged that I did not personally upload them, so they didn't delete my account. But I did get a warning after they deleted the group. Still have no idea who flagged the group.

No comments: