Tuesday, May 4, 2010

the beginning of the end or the end of...something

Well, I finished ScriptFrenzy. More specifically, it finished with me last Tuesday and I was too worn out with other things to force myself to write more. Happily I did get 87 pages of my 100 page goal, far more than I thought I would get setting out. Plus, I added a scene that wasn't in my book (which I will now add) and have a better idea of which scenes I need to edit heavily, move around or delete altogether. Of course, I know I'm only thinking this way because I'm planning the movie in my head now (moreso than I was when I started the story), but I also don't want readers to feel any part of the movie is dragging. All in all, I am proud of my efforts. The resulting unfinished script will be a good basis for the real deal once I get around to finish the book.

No comments: