Tuesday, January 19, 2010

because pure is always better

I know I haven't been updating regularly since...well, I can't remember what year that was. I'm sure the two of you who have been reading are disappointed. ;-) I'll try to update later today with some remotely interesting (and quite sad) not quite sex stories. In the meantime, I came across this a while ago. It's a water bottle cozy that's um...a virgin?
Yeah. Vagina, hymen intact. And a giant circle of bush. Don't ask me why because, for the life of me, I don't know who would want this. Or, if they did, why they'd want a virgin over a girl who puts out. But then I thought, maybe it makes the water tastes better. Whatever. As long as you don't get hair in your teeth. I'm not even going to get started on the anatomical confusedness (yes, that's a word).

No comments: