Wednesday, August 15, 2012

new stuff and free stuff and linky stuff

Yeah, I keep meaning to update my blog, but...I'm saving my words for my stories. Yeah, I know that's not an excuse. Well, it is, but not a good one.

Anyway, what am I doing now? Getting ready to release another erotic short story. Yeah, I've been doing quite a few shorts the last year or so, but my longer projects are in various stages of completion so I like to stay busy with the short stuff in the meantime. This story is a (much better) rewritten version of something I published in 2006. I'm really excited about 1. because it's smoking hot! and 2. because it's the first male/female story I've put out since...I'm not even going to guess what year that was. It's fun to get back to where I started, writing male/female erotic romance. I'm looking forward to seeing what people will think of it.

Speaking of awesome, people are actually responding to See Right Through on Amazon. I've gotten a couple of amazing reviews (yay) and it's being downloaded a LOT. If you're curious, you can get the novella for free from there, Goodreads, Smashwords and a number of other sites. Because it's free, you don't have to register an account to download it from Goodreads or Smashwords, but you do need an account to leave a review.

Want to help a great cause? Try GoodSearch. For every legitimate search you conduct, you can raise money for the charity of your choice. I use my account to benefit The Office of Letters and Light - the nonprofit behind ScriptFrenzy, NaNoWriMo and a number of programs for young writers. If you'd like to help them, you can use my link or register an account, find their name on the list of charities and make sure your efforts go towards helping them. The search engine is pretty effective and it's an easy way to help a charity that you can do every day.

No comments: