Saturday, February 19, 2011

reality can be better than dreams

This week I've probably said, "Holy crap! People are buying my book!" at least a dozen times. Really. Today it's number two on my publisher's best seller's list - second only to a free short story (which you should definitely check out). I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who bought my book this week. Even my muse is responding well. She's actually been talking to me the past couple of days, so maybe I'll have a few short stories out soon.

In the meantime, I added this nifty little social network thingy to the website, so you can tweet and update your status and other stuff without leaving the site. I'm debating adding a chat feature, either to the toolbar or directly on a page in the site. I'll decide on that later.

Again, thanks to everyone who bought my book. You have no idea what a gift it is to be read.

No comments: