Monday, December 6, 2010

sizzle

Well, color me surprised. There I was, bitching about how I couldn't finish the damn book (been working on the same two scenes for two weeks) and then BOOM! my muse decided she wanted to finish the book. Around 3:45 this morning, my masterpiece came to an end. After a couple of hours of rereading, I've already edited through the first third of chapter two. That puts me...about six months behind schedule. :-p No, I didn't expect it to take this long, but I know I've got it all right.

And that sex scene I was worried I was getting all wrong? Possibly the hottest thing I've ever written. I don't know if it's the Wonka Chocolate Waterfall bars I was popping all night or because my muse was bored with torturing me, but it's finally DONE. And I (mostly) love it. And the editing is going so well I want to pinch myself. Or, just finish and get it sent somewhere. I'm so excited I can't wait for people to read it. I have to stop myself from self-publishing just so I can get it into people's hands.

Plus! (yes, there is a plus) I have the idea for my next one already. Good December? Why, yes.

No comments: