Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Possibilities

My checklist needs to be reexamined. Meaning, I need to get back to doing stuff on it. So far, I've been too lazy (and sometimes busy) to update my cafepress store and start a different one. But I have been giving some thought to finally designing a website. I'm going to wait until I have a little more spare change before I buy a domain, but I think I should get started designing something simple. I just don't know what all I want to put on it.

Of course, there will be a story section. Since I just have the one self-pubbed fic, it seems a little silly to make a big deal of this section. Of course, it'll grow in time. I'm trying to decide if I want to list free short stories there until I have more published or if free stories should have their own page. I want to post drabbles weekly, as well.

I'm also debating whether I should do a video blog. But that would require me to record myself on video. And not be too lazy to post it. And willingly record myself on video. Oh, the horror. Yeah, I came up with this idea after my caffeine kicked in, so I can't blame the crazy on being half-asleep. I guess it's because I've seen a few authors do it and I think it's cute. I suppose I could just integrate this blog into whatever I design for the site and add video every once in a while if I want to. I just wonder if it'll benefit me if readers can see and hear me. I've been told I'm entertaining. ;-)

Geez, I think that's about it for the sections. LOL Biography? For my pseudonym, that could get interesting. Links, yes. Then...[fill in blank here].

All right, I need content ideas (besides RIGHT MOAR FIC!!). Anyone?

No comments: