Saturday, September 19, 2009

pussy jewelry?

No. Just no.


I'm not sure of the full reasons behind pussy jewelry *ahem* excuse me, a vulva portrait pendant, but something about it seems very wrong. Sure we all like a good pussy every now and then, if not yours then someone else's, but does that mean it should be worn around our necks? I don't know. What makes it weird for me is not just the idea that it's like advertising to men what your junk looks like, but also that the creator wants recipients to describe their stuff and then send in several pictures. Okay, the pics are optional, but that detailed description request just freaks me out. I guess because no two are alike?

Maybe I'm just a prude but I think there are other, less odd ways to celebrate the female body. I'd list them, but right now all I can think of crossing my legs in heavy pants.

3 comments:

playpenny said...

nice pussy..diff.colors..

stephy said...

hja ha never so before

who know if she sell a lot.

Nice pics by the way

Jenny said...

i'm with you on that.

seems maybe slightly creepy and i'm sure there are better ways to decorate oneself---surely.

althought it might be easier to send a pic than to describe it :)