Friday, February 1, 2008

High-Five Fridays #3


And it's still Friday! Ha! My theme this week: hot people! Okay LOL, I know that's not original, but I've hardly been looking at anything erotic where I could recommend 5 every week. You know, maybe I'll just stick to Angelina this week.


1. One of Angelina's more interesting scenes from Gia. Mm. People who've seen this movie have to know that bland Aniston chick never really had a chance. (Ignore the ignorant jackass's comment below the video link.)

2. In spite of the description of this video, it's not quite that graphic. But, watching Angelina in Original Sin made me a fan for life. Yes, fan is the word I'm going to use. :-p In spite of what I just linked to, I like all the scenes where she's fully dressed too. It's a great movie.

3. Beowulf. No, it's not a sex scene, but Angelina is probably the only person who could make gold paint and a tail hot.

4. Taking Lives. Crazy as it sounds, the sex scene is not the best part of the movie. Yes, it is totally possible to admire Angelina's acting as well as her...assets.

5. Blood and guns and sex in Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Not all that graphic, but these two can make a violent bloody scene breathtaking just by unleashing all their raw sensuality. Don't believe me? Check out Brad in Fight Club or Interview With the Vampire or any other movie with him and blood. He makes it sexy.




Find out how to give your High-Five Fridays here!

The purpose of this meme is to give high-fives to 5 people, posts, blogs and/or websites you've admired during the week. I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 5 high-fives on Friday. Trackbacks, pings, linky widgets, comment links accepted!

Visiting fellow High-Fivers is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your High-Fives in others comments (please note if NWS).

7 comments:

Marketing Whore said...

Another chick hot for Angelina huh? Well, just so you know, I can make a tail and any color body paint look sexy :p

Sara Winters said...

Don't tease me.

Anonymous said...

So if my math's right, that's Angelina 5, Gracie 1? :p

I've high-fived here and here.

Deanna Dahlsad said...

Wouldn't it be cool if Angelina came & commented? Hey, stranger things have happened. At least in my world...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya.

(All I want in return is to see the photos if you hook-up :eye brow wiggle: )

Laura Brown said...

I went to see 27 Dresses. Not much of a movie person though I catch some on TV. Happy High 5.

Anonymous said...

After a post like that, Sara dares to say we can't tease?! Humph.

Val Gryphin said...

OMG you just made my night. I have loved Angelina for years, too bad she's with Brad ;)

And Antonio is F*&^ing hot too. I need to see that movie now - it was on my to-see list, now it is on my to-see-NOW list!

http://www.valgryphin.com/