Friday, November 16, 2007

Visual Aids

Damn straight.

Okay, I was one of the people put to sleep by Beowulf and Grendel in high school. I shudder to think of the near-coma I slipped into in an English class where it was a bad move to fall asleep. But this movie...hmm. Suffice it to say, it seems a little more interesting. Not because the animation is innovative or because I believe my age will make the story more appealing. No, this is just for one reason.

Because Angelina makes a hot non-human.

I can guess why there's never a full shot of her in the previews or the online ads for the movie. She's basically naked with a tail. Yay! Well, yay for adult movie-goers. Nay for parents who see "animated" and think "It's okay if I take my five-year-old." If Angie won't even take her own kids, I don't think it's a wise move for other parents.

But, back to what I was saying. That woman is hot. I know what you're thinking: Duh! (If you're at my blog, you better be thinking that.) I have no idea what she does to get me interested in things I otherwise wouldn't think twice about. I wonder if she has the same affect on others. Like pretty much everyone else who was forced to read this story in school and is now taking an interest in this movie. How many tickets can sex appeal sell? I guess we'll find out this weekend.

BTW, is it dirty to wonder if sex is hotter with a tail? Just asking.

No comments: